Please find below an overview of entry fees and payment deadlines.
• EUR 38,-/65,-/90,- until 31/10/2018
• EUR 45,-/70,-/100,- until 31/12/2018
• EUR 50,-/90,-/120,- until 28/02/2019
• EUR 55,-/95,-/130,- until 30/04/2019
• EUR 65,-/105,-/145,- until 30/06/2019
• EUR 75,-/125,-/160,- until 02/08/2019Online-payment in Złoty via Przelewy24 (one-click-buy)
Online-payment in Złoty via Przelewy24 (one-click-buy)
or bank transfer in Euro to the following account:
IBAN: AT85 1420 0200 1078 7816
Account holder: Mag. Peter Nonn
Purpose: Name & Distance
• By paying the starting fee to buy a starter package you enter into a distance selling contract in accordance with the Consumer Protection Act of May 30th, 2014 (Dz.U.2014.827(U)).
Conformable to art. 38 pt. 12 Consumer Protection Act the participant signing up at www.polskaman.pl and buying a starter package is not entitled to withdraw from the contract.
• Complaint processing:
The following conditions shall apply to all starter packages purchased.
There is no right of exchange or refund of starter packages bought. In the case of damage, loss or theft the participant shall contact the organiser. All questions related may be sent via mail firstname.lastname@example.org or in writing to ROBUSTUS Sp. z o.o. Sp. k., Nowe Tłoki 10f, 64-200 Nowe Tłoki.
For registration fees paid in late (after 02/08/2019) and on-the-spot entries an additional fee of EUR 12,- is charged. For these late entries the organizer does not guarantee full starter packages.
Note: Registration fees are non-refundable! Registration fees paid in too late and possible transfer fees will be reinvoiced and charged.
The date of receipt in the organizer´s bank account is considered as the date of payment.